The commission for the agency
1) BUYING AND SELLING IMMOVABLE PROPERTY:
The charging fee is 3%* for the seller and 3%* for the purchaser of the amount agreed upon.
2) LEASING IMMOVABLE PROPRERTY, LAND, COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY, ETC.:
The charging amount is 5%* for the proprietary and 5%* for the tenant of the yearly rent. For pluriannual contracts the commission is reduced to 3%* for the owner and 3%* for the tenant of the total rent (maximum 6 years).
3) SHORT-TIME LOCATIONS OF FURNISHED FLATS AND VILLAS:
10%* is charged to the proprietary and 10%* to the tenant/tourist. In case of renewed contracts in the future, the agency has the right to receive further commission.
Each owner has to pay 2.5%*.
5) TRANSFERS, PARTLY OR TOTALLY ASSIGNMENTS OF STOCKS DERIVED TO INDUSTRIAL-, COMMERCIAL- AD HANDICRAFT ACTIVITY, ETC.:
3%* from each part. In case of inventory assistance during a commercial transaction, the commission is 0.50%* from each part of the value of the inventory.
6) CONTRACT WORKS, SELLING FURNITURE:
3%* from the firm.
7) Administration of individual property:
3%* from the buyer.
An indication or signalling by the agency of an affair is founding the right to become aware of a commission, if it’s concluded.
The commission is paid when the parts are signing the compromise. If there is not any preliminary compromise, the fee is paid at the moment of stipulating the public deed.
The Client has to document his identity.
The agency has the right to be repaid from the parts for the visits in case of selling, renting or transactions.
* +21% I.v.a. (Italian V.A.T.).
©Agenzia Immobiliare IBIS